What a disgrace our Australian Law system is, when every week it allows women to be traumatized by their assailants in the court room.
Due to funding cuts in Legal Aid and loopholes within the law itself, many women are suffering daily by being cross examined by the very person who has already done enough damage with family and domestic violence against their former partners.
These loopholes need to be closed and done now, to prevent further irreversible damage to the women and their families.
This has to STOP NOW!!!
- Human Rights-Australia in the world. (ginandterror.wordpress.com)
- More than a third of the world’s women are victims of violence (abc.net.au)
- Domestic Violence in Australia (blogs.abc.net.au)
- The issue we recognise…but tend to avoid (wordsforcontemplation.wordpress.com)
- White Ribbon movement to end domestic violence. (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Choose To Be The Voice! (melancholybluez.com)
- Shame pressures affluent women to hide domestic violence, say experts (theage.com.au)
- A shameful retreat in the battle against domestic violence (abc.net.au)
- Why Couple Counseling is not recommended for domestic abuse (cryingoutforjustice.wordpress.com)
- Revenge…In my way! (nissarganization.wordpress.com)