There were changes to the Tenancy ACT in Queensland Australia that many people may not be aware of.
These changes are good for the tenant, and the link below goes into more detail to explain the changes.
I found it quite interesting and it is a must read for all tenants so that they know their rights, instead of only being told their responsibilities.
- #australia ACOSS findings confirm – Greens’ homelessness plan needed now (tonyserve.wordpress.com)
- Homelessness report: fall in rough sleepers but overall number of homeless rises (abc.net.au)
- Welfare agencies say Australia is facing a housing crisis and they cannot cope with demand (abc.net.au)
- Redefining Homelessness (itrending.wordpress.com)
- Welfare providers unable to meet growing demand for services (abc.net.au)
- Community services can’t meet demand (news.theage.com.au)
- Young and Homeless. (zeynepalj.wordpress.com)
- Heeding The Homeless (mnarayan01.wordpress.com)