A review of the Buycott app and its Avoid Halal campaigns

We all need to do our part it keeping foods we eat available to all. Not everyone can eat halal certified. So why is a 2% minority group taking away foods I can buy and consume when I belong to the other 98% of Australians who are not muslim.

Doenload the app so you can also stay informed and let companies know you appreciate them not being certified, and let the companies who are certified know that you no longer support them or will purchase from them.

Lets keep being informed before everything is certified.

How stupid that water is now paying for certification.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s